Its primary SDK category is Backend and Cloud and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Amazon AWS Amplify Framework are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Amazon AWS Amplify Framework, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Amazon AWS Amplify Framework has been…
- Added to 345 Android apps.
- Removed from 146 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Video Players & Editors and Education.
SDKs that are similar to Amazon AWS Amplify Framework:
- Amazon AWS in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon AWS Kinesis in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon AWS Cognito Federated Identities in the Backend and Cloud category
- Spring Framework in the Backend and Cloud category
- Amazon Simple Notification Service SNS in the Backend and Cloud category
- Ionic Framework in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Simple Framework in the Networking category
- Checker Framework in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.