AndroidAsync is a low level network protocol library SDK. It has an asynchronous socket, http(s) (client+server) and websocket library for Android.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AndroidAsync are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AndroidAsync, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AndroidAsync has been…
- Added to 332 Android apps.
- Removed from 254 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Communication and Books & Reference.
SDKs that are similar to AndroidAsync:
- CocoaAsyncSocket in the Networking category
- Android Asynchronous Http Client in the Networking category
- AsyncImageView in the Image Processing category
- ActiveAndroid in the Database and Data Management category
- Android Saripaar in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Android PDFView in the Text Processing category
- AndroidSVG in the Image Processing category
- Android Stackblur in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.