The ActiveAndroid SDK is an active record style object relational mapper (ORM) that allows you to save and retrieve SQLite database records, without writing a single SQL statement.
Its primary SDK category is Database and Data Management and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use ActiveAndroid are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use ActiveAndroid, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, ActiveAndroid has been…
- Added to 210 Android apps.
- Removed from 116 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Personalization and Auto & Vehicles.
SDKs that are similar to ActiveAndroid:
- Android Sqlite in the Database and Data Management category
- Android Disk LRU Cache in the Database and Data Management category
- Android SQLiteAssetHelper in the Database and Data Management category
- SQLCipher for Android in the Database and Data Management category
- TUSafariActivity in the Developer Tools category
- JBWhatsAppActivity in the Developer Tools category
- AlamofireNetworkActivityIndicator in the Networking category
- SDNetworkActivityIndicator in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.