Androidplot is a library for creating dynamic and static charts in your Android app via SDK.
Its primary SDK category is Charts and Graphs and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use androidplot are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use androidplot, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, androidplot has been…
- Added to 94 Android apps.
- Removed from 28 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Weather and Health & Fitness.
SDKs that are similar to androidplot:
- Charts in the Charts and Graphs category
- Core Plot in the Charts and Graphs category
- AChartEngine in the Charts and Graphs category
- GraphView in the Charts and Graphs category
- PNChart in the Charts and Graphs category
- ShinobiCharts in the Charts and Graphs category
- MPAndroidChart in the Charts and Graphs category
- HelloCharts for Android in the Charts and Graphs category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.