Core Plot is a 2D plotting framework SDK for macOS, iOS, and tvOS. It is highly customizable and capable of drawing many types of plots.
Its primary SDK category is Charts and Graphs and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Core Plot are:
Using this information, it appears that Core Plot is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Core Plot has been…
- Installed on 34 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 61 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Health & Fitness and Weather.
SDKs that are similar to Core Plot:
- Apple Core Data in the Developer Tools category
- GraphView in the Charts and Graphs category
- PNChart in the Charts and Graphs category
- ShinobiCharts in the Charts and Graphs category
- MPAndroidChart in the Charts and Graphs category
- HelloCharts for Android in the Charts and Graphs category
- XYPieChart in the Charts and Graphs category
- Jawbone JBChartView in the Charts and Graphs category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.