GraphView is a library SDK for Android to programmatically create flexible and nice-looking diagrams. It is easy to understand, to integrate, and to customize.
Its primary SDK category is Charts and Graphs and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use GraphView are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use GraphView, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, GraphView has been…
- Added to 289 Android apps.
- Removed from 83 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Weather and Health & Fitness.
SDKs that are similar to GraphView:
- Jawbone JBChartView in the Charts and Graphs category
- ActiGraph in the Connected Devices category
- HoloGraphLibrary in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Apollo GraphQL in the Database and Data Management category
- Charts in the Charts and Graphs category
- Core Plot in the Charts and Graphs category
- AChartEngine in the Charts and Graphs category
- androidplot in the Charts and Graphs category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.