Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Apache Thrift are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Apache Thrift, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Apache Thrift has been…
- Added to 120 Android apps.
- Removed from 54 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Video Players & Editors and Tools.
SDKs that are similar to Apache Thrift:
- Apache Commons Codec in the Developer Tools category
- Apache Commons IO in the Developer Tools category
- Apache Commons Lang in the Developer Tools category
- Apache Cordova PhoneGap in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Apache HttpComponents in the Networking category
- CKCalendar in the Developer Tools category
- DeepLinkKit in the Developer Tools category
- Gloss in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.