The Apache Commons SDK is an Apache project focused on all aspects of reusable Java components.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Apache Commons IO are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Apache Commons IO, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Apache Commons IO has been…
- Added to 517 Android apps.
- Removed from 364 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Video Players & Editors and Beauty.
SDKs that are similar to Apache Commons IO:
- Apache Commons Codec in the Developer Tools category
- Apache Commons Lang in the Developer Tools category
- Apache Thrift in the Developer Tools category
- Apache Cordova PhoneGap in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Socket.io in the Networking category
- Agora.io in the Communication category
- Card.io in the Payments and Commerce category
- Engine.IO in the Networking category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.