Applicaster’s mission is to give media companies a better way "to app." The Zapp Platform SDK is a revolutionary, new toolset that shrinks time to market, reduces development and maintenance costs, and increases post-launch agility.
Its primary SDK category is Payments and Commerce and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Applicaster are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Applicaster, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Applicaster has been…
- Added to 13 Android apps.
- Removed from 2 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Sports and Entertainment.
SDKs that are similar to Applicaster:
- Card.io in the Payments and Commerce category
- RMStore in the Payments and Commerce category
- Visa Checkout in the Payments and Commerce category
- Affirm in the Payments and Commerce category
- Klarna in the Payments and Commerce category
- PayPal in the Payments and Commerce category
- Alipay in the Payments and Commerce category
- Amazon In-App Purchasing in the Payments and Commerce category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.