The card.io SDK provides fast, easy credit card scanning in mobile apps.
Its primary SDK category is Payments and Commerce and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Card.io are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Card.io, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Card.io has been…
- Added to 290 Android apps.
- Removed from 279 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Food & Drink and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to Card.io:
- proximi.io in the Location and Maps category
- Socket.io in the Networking category
- Agora.io in the Communication category
- Engine.IO in the Networking category
- Customer.io in the Marketing Automation category
- Keen IO in the Database and Data Management category
- Kontakt.io in the Location and Maps category
- Radar.io in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.