Its primary SDK category is Payments and Commerce and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Apple StoreKit In-App Purchases are:
Using this information, it appears that Apple StoreKit In-App Purchases is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Apple StoreKit In-App Purchases has been…
- Installed on 380 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 438 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and Games.
SDKs that are similar to Apple StoreKit In-App Purchases:
- Apple MapKit in the Location and Maps category
- Apple GameKit in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Apple SpriteKit in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- OpenIAB Open In-App Billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- Apple WebKit in the Developer Tools category
- Apple HealthKit in the Connected Devices category
- Anjlab Android In-App Billing v3 in the Payments and Commerce category
- TrustKit in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.