This SDK is an iOS port from libphonenumber (Google's phone number handling library).
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use libPhoneNumber are:
Using this information, it appears that libPhoneNumber is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, libPhoneNumber has been…
- Installed on 388 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 259 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to libPhoneNumber:
- NumberProgressBar in the User Interface and Graphics category
- JDFlipNumberView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- PhonePe Intent in the Payments and Commerce category
- Google Analytics Plugin for Cordova PhoneGap in the Analytics category
- WhisperSystems/jobmanager in the Developer Tools category
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V13 in the Developer Tools category
- SwiftDate in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.