Socket.IO is an SDK that enables real-time, bidirectional and event-based communication. It works on every platform, browser or device, focusing equally on reliability and speed.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Socket.io are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Socket.io, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Socket.io has been…
- Added to 434 Android apps.
- Removed from 356 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Education and Dating.
SDKs that are similar to Socket.io:
- SocketRocket in the Networking category
- Engine.IO in the Networking category
- CocoaAsyncSocket in the Networking category
- Agora.io in the Communication category
- Card.io in the Payments and Commerce category
- proximi.io in the Location and Maps category
- Customer.io in the Marketing Automation category
- Keen IO in the Database and Data Management category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.