EasyPermissions is a wrapper library SDK that enables you to simplify basic system permissions logic when targeting Android M or higher.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use EasyPermissions are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use EasyPermissions, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, EasyPermissions has been…
- Added to 272 Android apps.
- Removed from 328 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Health & Fitness and Video Players & Editors.
SDKs that are similar to EasyPermissions:
- PermissionsDispatcher in the Developer Tools category
- React Native Permissions in the Developer Tools category
- EasyAR in the AR and VR category
- EasyAndroidAnimations in the User Interface and Graphics category
- EasyTipView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- CKCalendar in the Developer Tools category
- DeepLinkKit in the Developer Tools category
- Gloss in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.