EasyAR Sense is a standalone SDK. It provides a flexible, dataflow-oriented, component-based API that does not depend on any non-system libraries.
Its primary SDK category is AR and VR and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use EasyAR are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use EasyAR, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, EasyAR has been…
- Added to 130 Android apps.
- Removed from 28 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Art & Design and Educational.
SDKs that are similar to EasyAR:
- DeepAR in the AR and VR category
- Banuba AR in the AR and VR category
- Google AR Core in the AR and VR category
- Catchoom CraftAR in the AR and VR category
- EasyPermissions in the Developer Tools category
- EasyAndroidAnimations in the User Interface and Graphics category
- EasyTipView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Metaio in the AR and VR category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.