React Native Permissions offers a unified permissions API for React Native on iOS and Android.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use React Native Permissions are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use React Native Permissions, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, React Native Permissions has been…
- Added to 342 Android apps.
- Removed from 392 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Food & Drink and Auto & Vehicles.
SDKs that are similar to React Native Permissions:
- React Native Reanimated in the Developer Tools category
- React Native in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- React Native Mapview in the Location and Maps category
- PermissionsDispatcher in the Developer Tools category
- Applike Advertising Id for React Native in the Developer Tools category
- EasyPermissions in the Developer Tools category
- React Native Firebase by Invertase in the Analytics category
- NativeX in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.