Fidzup is the first performance mobile marketing platform SDK for brick-and-mortar retailers. It allows them to analyze and connect both in-store and online behavioral data to generate foot traffic in-store through mobile advertising.
Its primary SDK category is Attribution and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Fidzup are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Fidzup, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Fidzup has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Entertainment and News & Magazines.
SDKs that are similar to Fidzup:
- Tune - HasOffers in the Attribution category
- Branch - Tune in the Attribution category
- Honeytracks in the Attribution category
- Adjust in the Attribution category
- Soomla Traceback Ad Quality by ironSource in the Attribution category
- Adform Tracking in the Attribution category
- Apsalar in the Attribution category
- Trackier in the Attribution category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.