Its primary SDK category is Attribution and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Adform Tracking are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Adform Tracking, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Adform Tracking has been…
- Added to 7 Android apps.
- Removed from 6 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Shopping and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to Adform Tracking:
- Party Track SDK in the Attribution category
- Adform Advertising in the Ad Networks category
- HyperTrack in the Location and Maps category
- Apple AppTrackingTransparency in the Ad Networks category
- Matomo Piwik Tracking in the Analytics category
- Tune - HasOffers in the Attribution category
- U-App U-Game AppTrack Analytics by Umeng in the Analytics category
- Branch - Tune in the Attribution category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.