Tune - HasOffers
The TUNE SDK (formerly HasOffers) is the industry's most flexible partner marketing platform.
Its primary SDK category is Attribution and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Tune - HasOffers are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Tune - HasOffers, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Tune - HasOffers has been…
- Added to 33 Android apps.
- Removed from 105 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Adventure and Medical.
SDKs that are similar to Tune - HasOffers:
- Branch - Tune in the Attribution category
- Fyber Offer Wall Edge in the Ad Networks category
- Supersonic - ironSource in the Ad Networks category
- NinthDecimal - Kiip in the Ad Networks category
- Fyber Fairbid - Heyzap in the Ad Networks category
- Unacast - Pure SDK in the Location and Maps category
- Krux - Salesforce Audience Studio in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Millennial Media - AOL - Oath Ad Platforms - OneMobile in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.