ironSource builds technologies that help game developers take their games to the next level, including the industry’s largest in-app video ad network SDK, a robust mobile ad mediation platform, and a data-driven user acquisition platform.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use ironSource are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use ironSource, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, ironSource has been…
- Added to 488 Android apps.
- Removed from 454 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Trivia and Simulation.
SDKs that are similar to ironSource:
- Supersonic - ironSource in the Ad Networks category
- ironSource AdQuality in the Ad Networks category
- ironSource Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- Soomla Traceback Ad Quality by ironSource in the Attribution category
- Nexage SourceKit-MRAID in the Ad Networks category
- RxDataSources in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Chartboost in the Ad Mediation category
- Glispa Connect (Avocarrot) in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.