The Osmdroid SDK is a (almost) full/free replacement for Android's MapView (v1 API) class. It includes a modular tile provider system with support for numerous online and offline tile sources, and overlay support with built-in overlays for plotting icons, tracking location, and drawing shapes.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use OpenStreetMap-Tools are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use OpenStreetMap-Tools , it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, OpenStreetMap-Tools has been…
- Added to 338 Android apps.
- Removed from 105 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Maps & Navigation and Travel & Local.
SDKs that are similar to OpenStreetMap-Tools :
- OpenLocate in the Location and Maps category
- OpenSignal in the Location and Maps category
- OpenIAB Open In-App Billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- OpenFlow in the User Interface and Graphics category
- OpenKeychain in the Security and Privacy category
- OpenPGP in the Security and Privacy category
- OpenUDID in the User Authentication category
- OpenFeint in the Social category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.