The BSForwardGeocoder SDK supports reverse geocoding out of the box. Reverse geocoding means you have a coordinate and want to find out where you are located; for instance, the name of the street you are on. Forward geocoding means you know the name of a location and want to find the coordinates.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use BSForwardGeocoder are:
Using this information, it appears that BSForwardGeocoder is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, BSForwardGeocoder has been…
- Installed on 19 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 49 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Social Networking and Business.
SDKs that are similar to BSForwardGeocoder:
- Colocator in the Location and Maps category
- Arity Driving Engine in the Location and Maps category
- Google Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Location in the Location and Maps category
- p2pkit in the Location and Maps category
- AMap in the Location and Maps category
- Skobbler in the Location and Maps category
- neerby in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.