The LocationManager SDK makes it easy to get a device's current location. It's currently heading on iOS. It's an Objective-C library that works great in Swift.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use INTULocationManager are:
Using this information, it appears that INTULocationManager is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, INTULocationManager has been…
- Installed on 203 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 98 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Social Networking and Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to INTULocationManager:
- Linear Layout Manager in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Facebook Aggregated Event Management (AEM) in the Attribution category
- indoo.rs in the Location and Maps category
- OpenStreetMap-Tools in the Location and Maps category
- BSForwardGeocoder in the Location and Maps category
- NewAer in the Location and Maps category
- AltBeacon by Radius Networks in the Location and Maps category
- Phone-FUEL in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.