Pinyin4j is a popular Java library SDK supporting convertion between Chinese characters and most popular Pinyin systems.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Pinyin4j are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Pinyin4j, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Pinyin4j has been…
- Added to 197 Android apps.
- Removed from 45 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Educational and Dating.
SDKs that are similar to Pinyin4j:
- SLF4J in the Developer Tools category
- Date4j in the Developer Tools category
- Twitter4J in the Social category
- zip4j in the Database and Data Management category
- Android Support Library V4 in the Developer Tools category
- Unrar4iOS in the Database and Data Management category
- Accengage Ad4Screen in the Ad Networks category
- sqlite4java in the Database and Data Management category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.