Zip4j is a java library SDK for zip files.
Its primary SDK category is Database and Data Management and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use zip4j are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use zip4j, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, zip4j has been…
- Added to 419 Android apps.
- Removed from 243 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: News & Magazines and Comics.
SDKs that are similar to zip4j:
- Pinyin4j in the Developer Tools category
- ZipZap in the Database and Data Management category
- Twitter4J in the Social category
- ZipArchive in the Database and Data Management category
- Unrar4iOS in the Database and Data Management category
- SLF4J in the Developer Tools category
- Date4j in the Developer Tools category
- sqlite4java in the Database and Data Management category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.