Sqlite4java is a minimalistic Java wrapper SDK for SQLite RDBMS, aiming to provide high-performance, low-garbage interface for desktop Java applications.
Its primary SDK category is Database and Data Management and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use sqlite4java are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use sqlite4java, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, sqlite4java has been…
- Added to 289 Android apps.
- Removed from 214 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Shopping and Maps & Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to sqlite4java:
- SQLiteManager in the Database and Data Management category
- Android Sqlite in the Database and Data Management category
- Cordova sqlite storage plugin in the Database and Data Management category
- Java MP4 Parser in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Unrar4iOS in the Database and Data Management category
- Android SQLiteAssetHelper in the Database and Data Management category
- zip4j in the Database and Data Management category
- Pinyin4j in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.