Places by Google
Google's Places API is a service that returns information about places using HTTP requests. Places are defined within this API as establishments, geographic locations, or prominent points of interest.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Places by Google are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Places by Google, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Places by Google has been…
- Added to 407 Android apps.
- Removed from 337 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Maps & Navigation and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to Places by Google:
- Placed.com in the Location and Maps category
- Google Maps in the Location and Maps category
- PlaceSense/Ebizu by Lifesight in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Promises by Google in the Developer Tools category
- Google Utilities in the Developer Tools category
- Pilgrim SDK by Foursquare in the Location and Maps category
- AltBeacon by Radius Networks in the Location and Maps category
- iBeacon for Android by Radius Networks in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.