The Google Maps Platform is a set of APIs and SDKs that allows developers to embed Google Maps into mobile apps and web pages, or to retrieve data from Google Maps.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Google Maps are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Google Maps, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Google Maps has been…
- Added to 474 Android apps.
- Removed from 459 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Maps & Navigation and Travel & Local.
SDKs that are similar to Google Maps:
- Baidu Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Trimble Maps in the Location and Maps category
- MapQuest in the Location and Maps category
- WiFi Map in the Location and Maps category
- Yandex Map Kit in the Location and Maps category
- Apple MapKit in the Location and Maps category
- Carto Mobile Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Android Maps Extensions in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.