PlaceSense/Ebizu by Lifesight
PlaceSense/Ebizu by Lifesight is an SDK that makes it easy for brands and enterprises to leverage massive consumer intelligence data to make better business decisions with ease of use, privacy compliance, and affordable costs.
Its primary SDK category is Audience and Data Intelligence and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use PlaceSense/Ebizu by Lifesight are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use PlaceSense/Ebizu by Lifesight, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, PlaceSense/Ebizu by Lifesight has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 1 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: .
SDKs that are similar to PlaceSense/Ebizu by Lifesight:
- Places by Google in the Location and Maps category
- BlueKai by Oracle Data Cloud in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Placed.com in the Location and Maps category
- BehavioSec by LexisNexis in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Gimbal by Infillion in the Ad Networks category
- TagCommander by Commanders Act in the Marketing Automation category
- Sense360 in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Adobe Audience Manager in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.