React Native Mapview
The React Native Mapview SDK offers map components for iOS and Android.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use React Native Mapview are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use React Native Mapview, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, React Native Mapview has been…
- Added to 222 Android apps.
- Removed from 450 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Health & Fitness and Lifestyle.
SDKs that are similar to React Native Mapview:
- React Native Permissions in the Developer Tools category
- React Native in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- React Native Reanimated in the Developer Tools category
- Android MapView Balloons in the User Interface and Graphics category
- React Native Firebase by Invertase in the Analytics category
- NativeX in the Ad Networks category
- React Native Vector Icons by Oblador in the Image Processing category
- Applike Advertising Id for React Native in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.