Smartwhere SDK (Tamoco)
Smartwhere is a powerful proximity platform SDK that allows you to quickly and easily integrate proximity campaigns into your existing mobile environment.
Its primary SDK category is Audience and Data Intelligence and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Smartwhere SDK (Tamoco) are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Smartwhere SDK (Tamoco), it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Smartwhere SDK (Tamoco) has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 0 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: .
SDKs that are similar to Smartwhere SDK (Tamoco):
- Unacast - Pure SDK in the Location and Maps category
- Live SDK Microsoft in the Database and Data Management category
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- WNS SDK in the Backend and Cloud category
- Anyline SDK in the Scanners and OCR category
- NAO SDK in the Location and Maps category
- Connect SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Sense360 in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.