Anyline is a mobile OCR SDK that enables you to scan numbers and short text within your application.
Its primary SDK category is Scanners and OCR and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Anyline SDK are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Anyline SDK, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Anyline SDK has been…
- Added to 21 Android apps.
- Removed from 14 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Auto & Vehicles and Lifestyle.
SDKs that are similar to Anyline SDK:
- Scanbot in the Scanners and OCR category
- tess-two in the Scanners and OCR category
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- ABBYY in the Scanners and OCR category
- Docutain in the Scanners and OCR category
- ZBar in the Scanners and OCR category
- Connect SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- NAO SDK in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.