The WNS SDK offers mobile push TPNS (Tencent Push Notification Service), providing you with a stable, fast, and high-arrival App push service.
Its primary SDK category is Backend and Cloud and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use WNS SDK are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use WNS SDK, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, WNS SDK has been…
- Added to 13 Android apps.
- Removed from 23 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Role Playing and Strategy.
SDKs that are similar to WNS SDK:
- Particle SDK in the Backend and Cloud category
- Kids BcSdk in the Backend and Cloud category
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Anyline SDK in the Scanners and OCR category
- Connect SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- NAO SDK in the Location and Maps category
- Microsoft Azure in the Backend and Cloud category
- Digitalocean in the Backend and Cloud category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.