Tenjin is a mobile measurement platform SDK that gives you everything you need to test user acquisition for your game and then scale it.
Its primary SDK category is Attribution and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Tenjin are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Tenjin, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Tenjin has been…
- Added to 398 Android apps.
- Removed from 207 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Simulation and Casual.
SDKs that are similar to Tenjin:
- Eulerian Analytics in the Attribution category
- Adobe Experience Platform in the Marketing Automation category
- Aarki in the Marketing Automation category
- Tanx (Alimama) in the Marketing Automation category
- Exponea in the Marketing Automation category
- OtherLevels in the Marketing Automation category
- Kahuna in the Marketing Automation category
- Salesforce Email Studio ExactTarget in the Marketing Automation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.