Adobe Experience Platform
Adobe Experience Platform helps you put your data to work in real time. It is an open system that transforms all your data — Adobe and non-Adobe — into robust customer profiles that update in real time and uses AI-driven insights to help you to deliver the right experiences across every channel.
Its primary SDK category is Marketing Automation and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Adobe Experience Platform are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Adobe Experience Platform, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Adobe Experience Platform has been…
- Added to 227 Android apps.
- Removed from 78 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: News & Magazines and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to Adobe Experience Platform:
- Adobe Marketing Cloud in the Marketing Automation category
- Aarki in the Marketing Automation category
- Tanx (Alimama) in the Marketing Automation category
- Exponea in the Marketing Automation category
- OtherLevels in the Marketing Automation category
- Kahuna in the Marketing Automation category
- Salesforce Email Studio ExactTarget in the Marketing Automation category
- Insider in the Marketing Automation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.