The Acuant Identity SDK facilitates complete digital identity lifecycle management via patented digital identity technology eDNA.
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Acuant Identity are:
Using this information, it appears that Acuant Identity is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Acuant Identity has been…
- Installed on 21 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 7 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Finance and Travel.
SDKs that are similar to Acuant Identity:
- Castle in the Security and Privacy category
- V-Key in the User Authentication category
- Google reCAPTCHA in the Security and Privacy category
- Shield in the Security and Privacy category
- Cleafy in the Security and Privacy category
- FraudForce by iovation in the User Authentication category
- IBM Trusteer Mobile SDK in the Security and Privacy category
- Google Mobile Ads Consent AdMob SDK in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.