Adobe Primetime (Auditude)
Adobe Primetime is a multiscreen TV platform SDK that helps broadcasters, cable networks, and service providers create and monetize engaging, personalized viewing experiences.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Adobe Primetime (Auditude) are:
Using this information, it appears that Adobe Primetime (Auditude) is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Adobe Primetime (Auditude) has been…
- Installed on 234 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 80 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Entertainment.
SDKs that are similar to Adobe Primetime (Auditude):
- Adobe XMP Toolkit in the Database and Data Management category
- Adobe Experience Platform in the Marketing Automation category
- Omniture by Adobe in the Analytics category
- Chartboost in the Ad Mediation category
- Glispa Connect (Avocarrot) in the Ad Networks category
- AppNext in the Ad Networks category
- AerServ in the Ad Networks category
- Mobvista in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.