Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Apple MapKit are:
Using this information, it appears that Apple MapKit is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Apple MapKit has been…
- Installed on 473 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 396 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Food & Drink and Weather.
SDKs that are similar to Apple MapKit:
- Apple SpriteKit in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- WiFi Map in the Location and Maps category
- Carto Mobile Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Apple WebKit in the Developer Tools category
- Apple HealthKit in the Connected Devices category
- Android Maps Extensions in the Location and Maps category
- LocusLabs Mapping in the Location and Maps category
- TomTom Maps in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.