Android Maps Extensions
Android Maps Extensions is a library SDK extending the capabilities of the Google Maps Android API v2.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Android Maps Extensions are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Android Maps Extensions, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Android Maps Extensions has been…
- Added to 51 Android apps.
- Removed from 150 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Travel & Local and Medical.
SDKs that are similar to Android Maps Extensions:
- Google Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Android MapView Balloons in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Baidu Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Trimble Maps in the Location and Maps category
- MapQuest in the Location and Maps category
- WiFi Map in the Location and Maps category
- Yandex Map Kit in the Location and Maps category
- Apple MapKit in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.