Its primary SDK category is Communication and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Chat SDK are:
Using this information, it appears that Chat SDK is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Chat SDK has been…
- Installed on 336 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 168 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Health & Fitness.
SDKs that are similar to Chat SDK:
- Crisp Chat in the User Support and CRM category
- WeChat by Tencent in the Social category
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- TMTumblrSDK in the Social category
- WNS SDK in the Backend and Cloud category
- Anyline SDK in the Scanners and OCR category
- NAO SDK in the Location and Maps category
- Connect SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.