OAuthSwift is a Swift-based OAuth library SDK for iOS and macOS.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use OAuthSwift are:
Using this information, it appears that OAuthSwift is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, OAuthSwift has been…
- Installed on 195 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 70 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Education and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to OAuthSwift:
- Apple Swift Framework in the Developer Tools category
- OpenUDID in the User Authentication category
- IDnow AutoIdent in the User Authentication category
- AppAuth by OpenID in the User Authentication category
- BlockID by 1Kosmos in the User Authentication category
- iProov in the User Authentication category
- idwall Onboarding in the User Authentication category
- Facetec in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.