The RxSwift SDK offers a framework for interacting with the Swift programming language.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use RxSwift are:
Using this information, it appears that RxSwift is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, RxSwift has been…
- Installed on 374 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 314 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Magazines & Newspapers.
SDKs that are similar to RxSwift:
- CryptoSwift in the Security and Privacy category
- HanekeSwift in the Image Processing category
- OAuthSwift in the User Authentication category
- RxDataSources in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SlideMenuControllerSwift in the User Interface and Graphics category
- WhisperSystems/jobmanager in the Developer Tools category
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V13 in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.