The RxDataSources SDK offers UITableView and UICollectionView data sources for RxSwift (sections, animated updates, editing, etc.).
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use RxDataSources are:
Using this information, it appears that RxDataSources is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, RxDataSources has been…
- Installed on 334 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 182 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Health & Fitness.
SDKs that are similar to RxDataSources:
- CyberSource Simple Order in the Payments and Commerce category
- Sensor Data Analytics in the Connected Devices category
- CarbonData in the Database and Data Management category
- Nexage SourceKit-MRAID in the Ad Networks category
- TalkingData in the Analytics category
- ironSource Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- Bright Luminati Data in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- RxAndroid/RxJava in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.