Salesforce Mobile SDK
The Salesforce SDK extends your data and processes to mobile apps, helping you take action from anywhere, stay up-to-date, manage leads and opportunities, collaborate with coworkers, and close more deals, faster. Salesforce offers hundreds of useful pre-built apps to address nearly every business management need.
Its primary SDK category is User Support and CRM and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Salesforce Mobile SDK are:
Using this information, it appears that Salesforce Mobile SDK is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Salesforce Mobile SDK has been…
- Installed on 0 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 4 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Business and Productivity.
SDKs that are similar to Salesforce Mobile SDK:
- InPeace in the User Support and CRM category
- Reveal Mobile in the Location and Maps category
- Jumio Mobile in the User Authentication category
- UserVoice in the User Support and CRM category
- Crisp Chat in the User Support and CRM category
- MobileFuse in the Ad Networks category
- Google Mobile Ads Consent AdMob SDK in the Security and Privacy category
- Intercom in the User Support and CRM category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.