Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Stripe combines a payments platform with applications that put revenue data at the heart of business operations.
Its primary SDK category is Payments and Commerce and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Stripe are:
Using this information, it appears that Stripe is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Stripe has been…
- Installed on 280 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 289 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Food & Drink and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to Stripe:
- Amazon In-App Purchasing in the Payments and Commerce category
- iapppay in the Payments and Commerce category
- Apple StoreKit In-App Purchases in the Payments and Commerce category
- Apple PassKit (Apple Pay and Wallet) in the Payments and Commerce category
- Square Reader in the Payments and Commerce category
- Purchasely in the Payments and Commerce category
- PayUMoney PayTouch by PayU in the Payments and Commerce category
- Checkout.com in the Payments and Commerce category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.