iapppay is a mobile billing SDK designed to provide trading and operational support to customers. It enables users to pay their bills and settle other financial transactions online.
Its primary SDK category is Payments and Commerce and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use iapppay are:
Using this information, it appears that iapppay is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, iapppay has been…
- Installed on 0 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 0 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Lifestyle.
SDKs that are similar to iapppay:
- Alipay in the Payments and Commerce category
- Amazon In-App Purchasing in the Payments and Commerce category
- Apple StoreKit In-App Purchases in the Payments and Commerce category
- Apple PassKit (Apple Pay and Wallet) in the Payments and Commerce category
- Square Reader in the Payments and Commerce category
- Purchasely in the Payments and Commerce category
- PayUMoney PayTouch by PayU in the Payments and Commerce category
- Checkout.com in the Payments and Commerce category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.