TrustKit is an SDK that offers an open source framework that makes it easy to deploy SSL public key pinning and reporting in any iOS 10+, macOS 10.10+, tvOS 10+, or watchOS 3+ App. It supports both Swift and Objective-C Apps.
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use TrustKit are:
Using this information, it appears that TrustKit is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, TrustKit has been…
- Installed on 318 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 159 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Food & Drink and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to TrustKit:
- SnapKit in the User Interface and Graphics category
- StoreKit in the Payments and Commerce category
- Android-SpinKit in the User Interface and Graphics category
- CarbonKit in the User Interface and Graphics category
- InAppSettingsKit in the Developer Tools category
- PebbleKit in the Connected Devices category
- NumbusKit in the Developer Tools category
- OpenPGP in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.