Twilio Sync is Twilio's state synchronization service SDK, offering two-way real-time communication between browsers, mobiles, and the cloud. Using Sync helps you avoid building all the real-time infrastructure to do this yourself.
Its primary SDK category is Communication and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Twilio Sync are:
Using this information, it appears that Twilio Sync is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Twilio Sync has been…
- Installed on 6 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 1 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Business and Health & Fitness.
SDKs that are similar to Twilio Sync:
- Spirit DSP Mobile Video Call in the Communication category
- Chat SDK in the Communication category
- Zendesk Chat Zopim in the Communication category
- Kik API in the Communication category
- OpenTok Tokbox by Vonage in the Communication category
- Ahoy in the Communication category
- Nexmo by Vonage in the Communication category
- Cloudonix in the Communication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.