Google Ads AdMob Mediation Adapters
AdMob Mediation is a feature SDK that lets you serve ads to your apps from multiple sources, including the AdMob Network, third-party ad networks, and AdMob campaigns. AdMob Mediation helps maximize your fill rate and increase your monetization by sending ad requests to multiple networks to ensure you find the best available network to serve ads.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Mediation and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Google Ads AdMob Mediation Adapters are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Google Ads AdMob Mediation Adapters, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Google Ads AdMob Mediation Adapters has been…
- Added to 515 Android apps.
- Removed from 421 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Word and Music.
SDKs that are similar to Google Ads AdMob Mediation Adapters:
- Google Ads AdMob in the Ad Networks category
- Google Mobile Ads Consent AdMob SDK in the Security and Privacy category
- AdAdapted in the Ad Networks category
- AppLovin Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- MoPub Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- ironSource Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- AdTiming OpenMediation in the Ad Networks category
- AdWhirl in the Ad Mediation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.