Android-AdvancedWebView is an enhanced WebView component SDK for Android that works as intended out of the box.
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Android-AdvancedWebView are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Android-AdvancedWebView, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Android-AdvancedWebView has been…
- Added to 429 Android apps.
- Removed from 325 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: News & Magazines and Education.
SDKs that are similar to Android-AdvancedWebView:
- Unity3d WebView in the Developer Tools category
- WebEngage in the Marketing Automation category
- SCLAlertView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- OAStackView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- PSPDFTextView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- WaveView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SKSTableView in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.